Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who came up with the name tic-tac-toe?
First, let’s start with the game. Some ascribe the origin of Tic-Tac-Toe to the ancient Egyptians, but the most concrete ancient record we have of the game is from the Romans, and the game they referred to as terni lapilli, or three pebbles at a time. With this said, the game wasn’t necessarily identical to how we play today. Rather than writing down markings play tic tac toe, it’s believed that the Romans would use tokens, pieces, or pebbles, and move them around the grid to represent the different moves. Much like today, you could see terni lapilli grids scrabbled all around ancient Roman cities.
I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks. Cerere de viză pentru Canada online
Buy best air-conditioning rentals -Alpha Energy Solutions can support your cooling needs We offer a wide selection of air conditioning rentals for commercial
123Movies: watch movies online, without registration watch 123 movies, 123moviesfree, 123movies free, Gomovies 123movies, movies123 123movie, movies1234, 1234movies, putlockers, yesmovies. 123movies